Tuesday 20 October 2009

Stupid Stupid Stupid

I'm such a freaking idiot. Today I slept in and was rushing about to try and get ready for school, when I go to school and was siting in chemistry I realised I had forgotten my keys. I think my my exact words were something along the lines of, "NOOOOO! My keys." I then sat with my head on the desk for next ten minutes wondering what I was gonna do after school until five when my mum comes home. I ended up sending a really sad and pathetic text to my mum, to which she told me to come down to her work to keys off her. That was particularly embarrassing. Yeah.
School today was good, I pretty much sat around and did nothing. My chemistry teacher has been off, which is very unusual he's normally always in, so that meant I had a double period of doing nothing, since we didn't get a sub. Most of my chemistry class went to the library but me ad my friends just stayed in the class and talked and I realised I forgot my keys. During interval my group of friends organised our Secret Santa thing... I know its early to be thinking about Christmas but we like to be organised. It took us a while to do, you know pulling names out of hat and making sure its not your own name or the person you had last year, but we manged it. I'm happy with who I got but now that I think about it I have no idea what to get her. Eek.
After interval I had a free period, which we're meant to use to study but I spent trying to phone my mum (and ending up texting her) and listening to my iPod, 'cause I'm cool. Not really. I had another three other classes today but nothing really happened in them worth mentioning to be honest.
So after I went down town to get keys of my mum I came home and went on blogtv to watch charlieissocoollike because they were going to play the ChartJakers song for the first time but because I had to go into town I missed the start when they played the song but I stuck around to watch the rest and then they played it at the end. It was better than I thought it would be, so I'm gonna buy it when it comes out, well I was gonna buy it anyway. I hope it gets to number 1, it'll be hard but I think if even gets in the charts that would incredible, especially for something from the Internet.
Anyway got to go now. byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment