Wednesday 30 December 2009

indieVISUAL.

First off, I feeling really bad because I haven't blogged in a while and there has been so mucg to blog about but I'm gonna leave that for another day or whatever.

Now what my blogg is about:

I'm taking up the indieVISUAL journal challenge. It's where you draw every day of 2010. It sounds like a lot fun and good way to improve my drawing skills. I heard about it through charlieissocoollike, and I can't wait to see some of his drawings. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do a drawing ever day of 2010 but I'm going to try and hopefully not give up. I think my drawings should be interesting this ... wait ... next year because there will be a lot of change and I wonder if this will my art. Now all I need to do is find that sketch book I got a couple of months ago for my birthday.

For the indieVISUAL challenge I got a tumblr account http://sophiepieroni.tumblr.com/
So, if you want to check it out, please do. And, just so you know I'm still trying to figure it out. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment