Thursday 7 January 2010

Yay for the new year.

I know I said I was doing the indieVisual challenge thing but I've already given up. Not totally but a little a bit, I'm all ready finding it difficult to draw everyday but I am going to try. I'm NOT going to post anything here or on tumblr (because I deleted my account). If I really like something I may post it on my deviantART but ... no I'm not going to link it. I'm just going to use the indievisual idea to motivate me into drawing more and hopefully everyday. I know couple of people followed me because they thought I was doing and I'm sorry but I'm not. And if you want to un-follow me (if you can that that is) I will not be offended.

In real life, I went back to school yesterday. It's not fun. Everything I've ever leaned flew out of my head. And I've been struggling to stay awake in class. So, over all I'm not happy about being back at school, I just want to stay at home in my PJs and watch crap TV rather than trek through the snow to spend six hours in a place I can't wait to leave.

I'm also semi talking to an old friend again. It's odd. I'm not sure if I should trust them or not. I haven't spoke to them in over year and before that I hadn't spoke to them for another year. I don't know what to do. I know most of my friends don't like him and one is friends with him. So there's no way I can get an unbiased opinion on what to do. I think I'm just going to leave our friendship the way it is, I don't think I'm going to start hanging out with him, I don't want him to get the wrong idea again. I don't know how that makes me seem but I am a nice person.

Going to finish this up here. I've done a lot recently, but I just don't have the energy to remember it let alone write about. I haven't read this through so if it doesn't make sense then I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment