Friday 4 December 2009

OMFG NEW SCRUBS.

I just watched the first two episodes of season nine of Scrubs. It. Was. Awesome. I was like freaked out by the big change in the hospital and everything but I'm cool with because I have faith in Bill Lawrence to make it awesome. So far I'm still in love with Scrubs. But I was gutted Carla wasn't in either of the episodes, I hope she hasn't left (just checked wikipedia and she has).

On the subject of characters, I'm so happy that Denise is still in the show. She was my favourite intern from season eight. This year's (I was about to interns but they're not) med students are OK, I'm not sure if I like them that much. I don't really like Lucy that much but I've got a feeling she's gonna be one of the main characters this year, what with the day-dreams and internal monologue. The med student I like so far is Drew, mainly because he's kinda like a male Denise. I'm sure all the characters will grow on me but I'm really going to miss the old ones especially JD. But I've still got another four episodes with him before he's gone forever. Sadface.

Anyhoo, I'm gonna go find real people who I can talk to about how much I love scrubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment