Monday 16 November 2009

Pointless blog about TV.

I tried to post a blog on Friday but my Internet kept on freezing so I gave up. Most of what was in the blog is now totally pointless now but I would of liked to have posted it any way. Most of was just me stressing about school and UCAS and stuff. So yeah. I've got most of my UCAS stuff under control now. Still freaking out a bit though.

I've just started watching LOST, I'm starting from season 1 again. I remember watching it when it first came out and being totally confused and giving up. Having said that I was about ten or something. I bought the season 1 box set for only £20, bargain! Anyway I'm really enjoying it, I think my favourite character has to be Charlie not only is he really cute but he's funny, I also like Hurley, I don't know why, he's just an amazing character. I am watching it right now so I feel this blog might be a bit disjointed and kinda ... I dunno I've lost my train of thought. I'll perhaps post a blog all about LOST once I've finished the first season.

Also TV related, Doctor Who was on last night. It was freaking amazing! And I'm not ashamed to say that I was genuinely scared, especially of Maggie when she was locked up, I think it was the look in her eyes. The only bit of the episode I didn't like was when The Doctor went a little mental and broke the time rules, it up set me. But I'm really looking forward to the Christmas special, I love the little teasers at the end. But I got really excited when I saw Donna, I was like "ZOMG!!! No way!! She'll die if she ....." You know and so on until my mum told me to shut up. I also got a text from my friend Bex and I have to say she was why more excited, she was already coming up with theories about whats gonna happen and about The Doctors regenerations and Donna.

Anyway I'm gonna round up here. Before I ramble any more. So goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment