Sunday 30 May 2010

Birthdays and Rubik's cubes

Ok, I'm gonna squeeze one more blog in before May is over.

So, on Friday I went my old friend, Ian's 18th birthday party. It was really good even though I only stayed for a couple of hours because my friend who I went with couldn't stay long and I didn't want to be left sitting awkwardly by myself for the rest of the night. The thing was I thought it would be weird if I went because I don't really talk to Ian much but it wasn't. I think even though we don't see each other much we're still into same things and have the same sense of humour and hate the same things, I remember us high-fiving over hating someone but honestly can't remember who it was. So, really it kinda made me a bit sad to think that I hadn't talked to him for such a long time, we used to hang out all the time, so once all my exams are over we're gonna start to hang out more.

Other than that I haven't really done much this weekend other than sit around in my pjs, watch Eurovision and try to solve my Rubik's cube, which is what I'm gonna go back to doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment