Monday 28 September 2009

Oh Hai Guyz

Hey guys I'm new here, please be nice to me. I've always wanted to blog and now I've gotten round to it. Yay. So I feel I should start by telling you (the people who have for some reason decided to read this) a little about myself.



My name is Sophie and I am 17 years old. I live in Scotland. I'm still at school and I'm in 6th year, the subjects I'm taking are Higher maths, physics, art and Advanced Higher chemistry. I can't really think of any thing else to say, my mind has gone kinda blank now that try to think of to say . . . Oh I'm a big Harry Potter fan, which is why I think people tend to stay away from me either that or they think I'm a bit weird, I'm not sure but I don't really care what people think of me. Another thing about me is that I love to draw, whenever I can and not that crappy anime you see 14 year olds do all time, no offence meant as I do sometimes dabble in it. I also play guitar, I know I'm not that great at it but i still enjoy it.



I think I've rambled on quite a bit now so I think I'm gonna go now and watch some Scrubs (my fav tv show btw), maybe do some of my maths homework and revise for my chemistry test have tomorrow.



Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment